Personal data protection policy
GINGER Group undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of your data on the www.vitrages-decision.com website comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French Data Protection Act.
Each form collects no more personal data than is strictly necessary (data minimisation) and states in particular:
- the reasons for collecting these data (purposes) ;
- whether these data are required in order to deal with your request, or optional;
- who will see them (only GINGER Group, except if the form states that they need to be shared with a third party in order to deal with your request);
- your rights under the French Data Protection Act and how to exercise them with the CNIL.
The personal data collected in the context of the services offered on www.vitrages-decision.com are processed following secure protocols and enable GINGER Group to deal with requests received through its computer applications.
Cookies: covers all non-executable text files, tracking cookies, Web beacons and other technologies, such as transparent GIFs, clear GIFs or Web bugs, placed on the browser used by the terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) by GINGER Group companies, Subcontractors or Partners, subject to the User giving consent while continuing to browse the Services via the Sites and/or Applications. The information contained in this file can only be read and/or modified by its sender.
Browsing Data: refers to all data relating to a terminal at a given time, even if we do not know directly what terminal you are using or who you are at any given time. The following data can be collected as Browsing Data:
- The identification and content of a cookie file stored by us/by our Partners on your terminal;
- The IP address of the terminal connected to the Service(s);
- The date and time and duration of a terminal’s connection to an element of the Service(s);
- The Internet address of the page of origin for the terminal accessing the Service(s);
- The type of operating system on the terminal (e.g.: Windows, macOS, Linux, Unix, BeOS, etc.)
- The type and version of the browser software used by the terminal (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.);
- Possible download errors;
- The user language of the browser software used by the terminal.
Personal Data: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, identification number, online username, etc.
Partner(s): refers to any company, other than a Subcontractor, selected by a GINGER Group company with which it has entered into a contract to supervise the provision and protection of Personal Data.
Service(s): means any online service for communicating to the public and/or content made available by GINGER Group, including the sending of unsolicited applications.
Site: means the online service for communicating to the public, published by GINGER Group, accessible by a User via their connection terminal and located at the URL address www.vitrages-decision.com and/or any other address that may be added or substituted.
Subcontractor(s): means any company that may be required to process Personal Data or Browsing Data, on behalf of a GINGER Group company, in accordance with the instructions given by that company or those companies.
User: means any natural person aged sixteen (16) years old or over, accessing the Services and Sites on a non-professional and non-commercial basis.
2. Identity and contact details of the data controller
GINGER Group as owner of the Site: 12 avenue Gay Lussac, 78 990 Elancourt
ONLINE SAS as host of the Site: BP 438 75 366 Paris CEDEX 08
3. Collection of Personal Data
Personal Data are collected and processed after you consent by accepting the General Conditions of Use on the basis of our legitimate interests.
When sending an unsolicited application through the Site, the User is informed of the collection and processing of their Personal Data by a statement to that effect.
The User consents to the collection and processing of your Personal Data, according to the terms specified below, by accepting this Data Protection Policy.
4. Personal Data collected
Personal Data that can be collected from the User include their last name, first name, address, e-mail, phone number and information relating to their professional life (CV and covering letters).
5. Purpose of collecting Personal Data
The User’s Personal Data are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Measuring the audience and visitors’ activity on the site;
- Replying to your information requests and quote requests;
- Processing and managing your application;
- Improving the site’s interactivity and sharing selected content from the site to social media platforms.
6. Access to Personal Data
As all personal data are confidential, access to them is restricted to the data controller, selected GINGER Group employees and any subcontractors with whom GINGER Group is contractually bound, particularly regarding technical services.
Depending on the services used on the Site, Personal Data may be communicated:
- To the recruitment department for processing applications;
- To the commercial and/or communication department for information and quote requests;
- To the service providers in charge of managing cookies if cookies are accepted.
GINGER Group undertakes not to sell, rent or transfer Personal Data to third parties without the consent of the person concerned, unless obliged to do so by reason of a legal or regulatory requirement.
7. Storage of Personal Data
In the context of requests via the contact form(s), Personal Data are kept for as long as required for processing purposes, that is, as long as the contact remains active. In the event of the contact becoming inactive, the Personal Data will be deleted after 3 years.
Browsing Data and Cookies for audience measurement and sharing are stored for a maximum of 13 months after being collected or placed on the terminal.
8. Rights relating to Personal Data
The User has the right to access, rectify, remove and object to the processing of their Personal Data, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or a letter to the following address:
Délégué à la protection des données [Data Protection Officer]
12 avenue Gay Lussac
78 990 ELANCOURT
Any request to exercise a right must be accompanied by a photocopy of proof of identity, bearing the User’s signature, and must specify the address to which the answer must be sent.
GINGER Group will have one month following the date of receipt of the request to respond to the said request.
9. Transfer of Personal Data
Personal Data are stored within the territory of the European Union and are not transferred outside of the European Union.
In the case of a transfer to a recipient located outside of the European Union, GINGER Group undertakes to make every effort to ensure control of transfers and to limit them to the countries considered by the CNIL as offering adequate protection of Personal Data.
10. Updates to the policy
This Personal Data protection policy may be updated at any time in accordance with the needs of GINGER Group or as required by the regulations.
Last update: 30/07/2018