Vitrages Décision, VD, is an essential tool developed by Ginger CEBTP to carry out thermal calculations on insulating glazings as well as to check mechanical constraints.
It is intended for all those involved in the construction industry to approve, size and check glazing behaviour in climatic conditions.
It is continuously updated to comply with any changes in standards and regulations. Databases of the components used such as glazings, blinds, films and inserts are updated as and when they change
NF EN 410 and NF EN 673 calculation methods are certified by TÜV Rheinland (report n° 89206581)
- Energy and light characteristics
- Thermal breakage – obstacle effect
- Force in the structural glazing sealing joints
- Ventilated, vent frames
- Sizing of glazings (DTU39)
- Ug coefficient – Sg, Sw Solar factor
- Constraints and deflections (NV65/N84) - Eurocodes
- Integration of blinds
- Glass workshop
- International climatic conditions
- Solar factors according to XP 50777
- Calculations based on French, European and international standards EN410, EN673, EN ISO 52022, DTU39, etc.
- Multilingual: French - English - German - Spanish
- Spectral and integrated databases: glass, blinds, films, inserts
- Creation of user databases. Multilingual online assistance